This category in other languages:
60 Second Science
- Opinions, arguments and analyses from the editors of Scientific American.
A Dedication to Life
- Blog discussing various aspects of science.
A Voyage to Arctucus
- Jay Manifold's weblog about science and scientific applications.
- Musing of an amateur astronomer. Covering astronomical happenings among the planets, stars and beyond.
Back to Wild
- Informative articles and breaking news about animals, plants, archeology, cosmology, anthropology, and the environment. Includes photos.
Bad Astronomy Blog
- Commentary on astronomy news and space-related myths and misinformation. By Phil Plait.
- Physicists exploring an interest in biology.
- Weblog of a global life sciences and medicine research community.
- A podcast on science, curiosities and general knowledge, featuring interviews with scientists and topics of interest.
- Exploring advanced technologies from past and future, an entirely new analytical view at science.
California Biotech Law Blog
- This blog addresses litigation, legislation, deals, and legal issues of interest to the California biotech community.
- News and views with a focus on organic chemistry.
- Blog providing commentary on technologies, news, and issues relating to next generation energy and the environment.
- Personal thoughts on complex systems science, plus a bit about religion and science.
- Weblog by MSNBC.com science editor Alan Boyle, with daily science and space news and links.
- Group weblog co-written by five physicists and astrophysicists.
- Science writer and author Marcia Bartusiak's arm-chair exploration of the celestial landscape, providing insights on astronomical discoveries, past and present.
- Provides news about robotic technologies and medical robotics as well as other interesting engineering topics. Also provides tutorials for SolidWorks.
Discovering Biology in a Digital World
- Educational weblog centering on computational biology and genetic research.
- A science blog about news, inventions and discoveries.
Dread Tomato Addiction
- A weblog of science, statistics and humor. The author finds much in science that is fascinating or fun and plenty that needs to be made-fun-of.
- A collection of articles written by a physicist about physics, other scientific fields, philosophy and politics.
Dura Mater: Odd Bits From a Distracted Scientist's Brain
- Reflections on science and technology news and its influence on society.
- Blog covering ecology, nature and the environment.
Fractured and Karst Hydrogeology
- Blog covering the research activities of JC Maréchalin on this subject. includes power point scientific presentations and links to research papers.
- Future technological trends and their likely effects on human society, politics and evolution.
- Provides news and resources about gender biology, gender physiology, gender-specific medicine, gender medicine, and sex differences regarding men's and women's health.
- Pharmacology writer Merrill Goozner comments on science, health and the public interest.
Green Trust Renewable Energy & Sustainability
- Discussion and education on renewable energy, permaculture, biofuels, and independent living.
Hand Picked....and Carefully Sorted
- Covers interesting developments in agriculture, animal sciences, human sciences, leisure and tourism and the environment.
Henry's Webiocosm Blog
- Observations and photography in biology, botany and zoology.
I Build Rockets
- Adventures in amateur and model rocketry.
Ideonexus: Science, Cyberspace, Speculation
- A blog providing links to science-related news stories, politics and popularization.
- The DaVinci Institute present scientific breakthroughs and innovative technologies.
In the Pipeline
- Weblog about developments in pharmacology and chemistry by a working researcher at a drug company.
- Eclectic news and views on health informatics and eLearning.
- Blog covering science publishing trends, ethics, peer review, and open access.
Life Studies Blog
- Discussion about philosophy of life, death, nature, science and technology, and their impact on contemporary culture and society.
Lubos Motl's Reference Frame
- News, opinion and political commentary relating to string theory, mathematics and physics.
- Measurement devices, measurement education and measuring, organised so that users can exchange thoughts and ideas on the topic.
- Blog about material science including new polymers, innovative applications and market news with a focus on plastics, the environment and specialised materials.
NASA Orion Spaceship Blog
- News relating to NASA's Orion Spaceship and its mission to take astronauts to the Moon and Mars.
NEQNET: Non-equilibrium Phenomena
- Weblog about contemporary theoretical physics, including cosmology, particle physics, string theory and developed turbulence, and its methods.
Next Big Future
- Tracking progress to the future especially advanced nanotechnology, nuclear and energy technology, quantum computers, life extension, space technology and AI.
- Weblog offering news and discussions on genetics, molecular biology, bioinformatics and nanotechnology.
Not Even Wrong
- Physics and mathematics discussion from the author at the front line of the string theory controversy.
- A light-hearted look at the weird world of science and technology. A mixture of spoof science and fascinating real research mixed up with everything that's strange but true.
PhysOrg Science News Weblog
- Covers recent science and technology discoveries and developments.
- Documents the experiences of human "pillownaut" test subjects in NASA's Lunar and Mars research programs.
- A blog mainly about hypothetical thought experiments both scientific and unscientific, appealing and understandable to both groups.
- Blog and video podcasts promoting and defending science.
- Blog posts from members of the ResearchGATE community are aggregated to provide a reputable source for news, commentary, research and innovation.
RobBlog: Science News and Opinion
- Digest of science news from a wide range of sources, with commentary.
- Community edited science weblog and discussion forum.
- Blog attempting to track the impact of science and technology.
- Blog by Mic Farris who holds a Ph.D. in Space Physics from UCLA and is an award-winning scientist and author.
- General science and technology news weblog.
- Blog by scientists in Nepal.
- Kristen Rosenthal's blog exploring current, popular science and emphasizing the importance of scientific research in everyday life.
Science Musings Blog
- A regular meditation on humankind's quest to understand the universe.
- Blog dedicated to news, innovations and advances in various areas of science.
- Articles about a variety of science topics such as genetics, technology, wildlife preservation and astronomy.
Science Quick Picks
- A chemist's selection of science news and resources.
- Topic-specific overviews of free-access online scientific sources.
- Blog from a university-based researcher, trying to help the general public making sense of scientific news.
Science and Math
- Articles, tutorials, news, ideas and free thoughts on science and technology.
Science and Technology News
- Provides summaries of some of the latest science and technology headlines, as well as pictures, article links, and references.
Science for Non-Majors
- TK Kenyon discusses and explains scientific issues in plain English. Bad science gutted. Great science extolled.
Science in Action
- Explorations of science and math in the real world, with topical comments, unexpected connections and weird facts.
- Blog covering many scientific topics.
- Science news and features plus commentary by science journalist and writer David Bradley.
- 60+ bloggers selected on the basis of their originality, insight, talent, and dedication provide up-to-date coverage of their different scientific fields.
- Blog on a wide variety of scientific topics.
- Provides coverage of space and science news.
Short Sharp Science
- A science news weblog from New Scientist.
- Up to date information about the daily advances mankind is making in stem cells, genetics, biology, artificial intelligence, aging, robotics and more.
So I Want to Be an Astronaut
- A Kuwaiti girl dreams of being an astronaut, and becoming the first Kuwaiti, Arab, Muslim female to go into space.
- News and technological innovations in space exploration.
- Blog from Starlab, a company doing research on space and neuroscience, two fundamental themes of the new millennium.
Steorn's Orbo: Dispatches from the Future
- The Irish company Steorn claims to have developed a revolutionary technology for generating free energy: Orbo. This blog provides the story from the beginning and continues as it unfolds.
- Blog on science, ideas, curiosity, technology and related areas.
- Summary and discussion of various interesting research papers in psychology and technology.
Tech News Briefs
- Technology news updates.
- Blog about upcoming technologies such as nanotechnology, biotechnology, robotics and artificial intelligence.
Temple Cutting Edge
- Blog highlighting interesting news, research and expertise in health, science and technology at Temple University.
The Black Hole
- Blog about issues affecting science based trainees at Canadian Universities.
The Daily Galaxy
- Eclectic text and video blog of news and insights on science, space, technology and popular culture.
The Flame Trench
- Dispatches on all things space from the Florida Today blockhouse at the Kennedy Space Center.
- Ruminations on computational geometry, algorithms, theoretical computer science and life.
The Grok Project
- A blog which chronicles an attempt to retrace the progression of science and technology throughout human history.
The Mr Science Show
- Regular blog and podcast on scientific and social topics, featuring summaries of news articles, science stories and podcast links. Page includes photos and some videos.
The OpenScience Project Weblog
- Weblog of a collaboration encouraging the production and release of open source scientific software.
The Sceptical Chymist
- New and exciting developments in chemistry and chemical biology from the editors of Nature and associated journals.
The Spacewriter's Ramblings
- Anything and everything about science, especially astronomy and the cosmos.
Thoughts From Kansas
- Weblog of a University of Kansas ecology and evolutionary biology student, fighting for progressive politics, evolution, and endangered species.
- Blog covering a number of scientific subjects including robotics, space exploration, nanotechnology, energy and health.
Universe of Science
- Blog covering mathematics, biosciences, chemistry, popular science and science writing.
- Open source chemistry weblog, discussing online resources and solutions to computational and practical problems.
- A Canadian medical student blogs about his road to becoming a physician. The events from teaching hospital wards and medical school classrooms are captured and presented to readers in a mix of humour, action, and drama.
- A random walk through maths and science.
- Greg Fish explores science, the strange, and the unknown. Also includes links to his published essays.
What Is This: Science
- News stories on a variety of scientific topics.
World Science Blog
- Comments and perspectives from readers of the global science news site.
- Collaborative blog dedicated to current events and news, also covering scientific issues.
Your Techno Guru
- Daily articles, news, ideas and free thoughts on science and technology.
- Aims to provide science and environmental information which is easy to understand and assimilate.
- Commentary on science and general interest news stories, plus art and photography postings.
the aromaconnection blog
- News and discussion relating to the science and business of aromatherapy, essential oils, and natural perfumery.
- News and discussion about energy, fuels and the environment.
A Mars Odyssey
- Blog offering news and commentary regarding NASA’s Constellation Program and the wider Vision for Space Exploration. Stay tuned as the human race begins to visit, explore and colonize other worlds.
- Informational blog about radiology and medical technology including medical imaging digital solutions.
TopDir is a human edited web directory with various categories. Our mission is to organize theme based websites and remove the clutter from the information. We strive to provide context based website results to our visitors. This directory is an evolving one and we regularly add new categories, if there is a necessity. Members can suggest new categories and websites for inclusion. This is one stop promotion site for webmasters and website owners. We invite you to browse the categories and suggest your website url for an editor review.
This page is focused on one particular aspect of Science, News and Media, Weblogs.
Web directories list the websites by theme. The links in a web directory are collected, edited and organized by humans.
ODP(Open Directory Project) are considered as the best human-edited web directories on the Internet and they are one of the most trusted and relied traffic sources. Since these directories get thousands of submissions every day, it is sometimes difficult to get listed in them and your URL may take a long time to be reviewed and listed. Generally good directory listings give a surprise boost to your link popularity.
TopDir - Top sites directory - www.top-dir.com